We've been looking so forward to spring weather for so long, and were totally bummed when we got a couple of days of snow this week. Our frowns turned upside down, though, when we both got our April ipsy bags in the mail yesterday!
This is the earliest I think that we've ever gotten our bags from ipsy...so somebody somewhere must have known that we would need some extra Sparkle in our otherwise snowy week.
We were also happy to find out that we didn't get identical bags this month...more products for us to love!
All of our goodies at a glance:
Details on our "Pretty In Pink" themed goodies:
- We each got a sample bottle of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal by Big Sexy Hair.
- "Sweet Cheeks" Blush by Be a Bombshell, in both bags.
- Miss Professional Nail's Sation Nail Laquer. K got a pretty pink shade called "Of Corset I'll Call You," while J got a peachy-pink color called "Love At First Byte."
- K's bag had Mica Beauty's Shimmer Powder, a loose pigment in a super shimmery peach shade.
- J got the Heartache Eyeshadow Duo, featuring one matte and one shimmery pink shade, from Two Cosmetics.
You might recall that we were a little bit underwhelmed by our March bags from ipsy...but we're back to full fledged adoration with this month's offering. As you know, we love trying anything that will help our hair look and feel fabulous in our super dry climate...can't wait to try the Soy Renewal!
We really love the cosmetics...all great sizes, and super pretty colors:
Also, you know how much we love painting our nails! We can't wait to give these Sation polishes a spin! They are both soft pastels that will surely make us feel like it's spring as we gaze at our manis! :) Make sure to follow us on Instagram to catch all of our fun April nail looks!
That's it for this month's ipsy report. We're eager to give all of our treats a good workout while we're waiting for spring weather to find us!
Are you an ipsy subscriber? What did you think of April's bag?