January's bag lived up to recent month's reputations, and we were both THRILLED with its contents:
Inside our darling (we LOVE the star patterned lining!) bags for this month we found:
- Makeup brush by SoHo...we both got a concealer brush. As brush-aholics, we're tickled with this ergonomic design and are excited to try it.
- Argan Oil by Josie Maran. Everyone knows that Josie Maran's products are top of the line, and neither of us have actually tried her Argan Oil...so woohoo!
- Nailtini Nail Polish...K got "frappe" (light pale pink) and J got "bloody mary" (bold beautiful red)...you know how we love our polishes!
- Big Sexy Hair Styling Spray. We haven't really delved too far into our love for finding new and fun hair looks on the blog...but maybe this product will be the catalyst to start that ball rolling...hahaha.
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. We've mentioned before how dry the climate is around here...especially in the winter. We are always excited to try new body butters, and this one smells delish!
Thanks, as always, to Ipsy, for creating a service that we love, and for sending products that we fall in love with every month. We're loving these goodies already...but can't wait to see what's in store for February!
Do you subscribe to Ipsy? What was your favorite product for the month?