Today, though, we wanted to let you all know that we're continually thankful for Ipsy...our favorite subscription service! :)
Our November bags came last week, and we both loved the soft brown (yay for autumn colors!) bags...super nice!
After being wowed by the bags...we were even MORE wowed by their contents...Ipsy continues to impress!
Each of our bags included:
- A code for 20 dollars off at justfab.com...which, if you're not familiar...is a FABulous site for shoes, handbags, and excessive spending... ; )
- A mini Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow from theBalm...which you KNOW we were happy about about. Love minis...they are so cute...and we LOVE theBalm!
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire...super sparkly and high shine...perfect for a couple of polish addicts like us!
- Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss by bareMinerals...we're super excited to try this, as neither of us have tried this gloss before...and we love to give our lips something to be happy about!
- Eyebrow Defining Gel by Chella...we all know how important defined brows can be...they can make or break your whole look, so we're eager to give this gel a whirl!
- Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner...K got hers in Black, and J got hers in Chocolate...and being the eyeliner-aholics that we are...we're thrilled to give this new brand a workout!
Thanks again and again to Ipsy for coming through month after month with a bag that we always love! We can't wait to see what you come up with next month!
If you're an Ipsy subscriber, what did you think of the November bag? What are you most thankful for?