With our love for favorites in mind, we're happy to share the products we fell in love with (or BACK in love with!) in September...if you haven't tried them yet...you're going to want to get on it!
K's September Favorites:
- butterLondon nail polish (Toff) -- I love everything about this rectangular bottle! I love the color, I love the formula, I love the brush, I love it all!!!
- Prestige waterpoof lipliner (LW 10 Natural) -- Amazing lipliner!! This stuff stays and stays and stays and the color matches so well with so many colors!
- BeautyBlender & Cleanser -- I've been rotating between my brushes and my beautyblender for my foundation, but honestly..September was ALL beautyblender! I couldn't stop using it!! The airbrush result is like none other. Oh and the cleanser - nothing compares!!
- Prestige total intensity eyeliner (LWL 01 Deepest Black) As mentioned in our 2 minute review, we both LOVE this stuff! It REALLY is the doppelganger to the UD 24/7 glide on pencil!
- Sigma Paris palette -- I'm not sure why I even put this palette away and drifted towards other palettes....I'm back and I can't stop using this palette!!! It is sooo versatile, the colors are beautiful, and YES the pigmentation is AMAZING!!! I'm gonna need singles of several of the colors...SOON!! :)
p.s. this is only a sample of my favorites, I had soooo many this month!! If you haven't yet - RUN, don't walk to your nearest Ulta, Walmart, Target - wherever.. wherever you can pick up any of the Organix Macadamia Oil hair product line...I strayed for a while, but I'm back and IN LOVE once again!!! :)
J's September Favorites:
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black -- If you read the blog at all, you know why and how much we love this. It will belong on my favorites every month from now on, I am sure! (I seriously just noticed K put it on her favorites, too. It's just THAT good...both Sparkles love it! haha...)
- Whish Body Butter -- Got this little tub of succulent moisturizer in my Birchbox this past month, and it is fab. Can't wait to get the full sized edition!
- Tokidoki "SANDy" rollerball -- I love rollerball perfumes because I LOVE perfume in general, and I have way too many. Love being able to have a trillion to choose from without having to make room for so many full sized bottles. This tokidoki scent is light and unique...I don't have anything else like it, the top is adorable (except those cactus ears really ARE pokey!) and I love it!
- Lorac PRO Palette & Behind the Scenes Eye Primer -- I don't know how I ever lived without this palette. It's a major staple in my life now. I usually rotate through palettes pretty regularly, but this one is getting its wear several times a week. LOVE the primer that came with it, too...creamy and effective. The perfect pair!
What products did you fall in love with in September? If you blogged them, throw a link in the comments...we can't wait to read about what you've discovered!