Like it or not, though, July is history, and we thought we'd let you know which products we realized we couldn't live without over the past month.
K's July Favorites
- macadamia oil conditioner --With my love for running a flat iron through my hair almost daily, I fell in love with this stuff!!! My hair feels amazing!
- Neutrogena Oil-free Cleansing Wipes -- I've always been a fan of cleansing wipes of some form, but I love the grapefruit smell of these and the cleansing power with the plus of oil-free....makes me soo happy!
- e.l.f. Blush (pink passion) -- How can you go wrong with a fun playful pink blush? And with the e.l.f. price? LOVE!
- Color Club nail polish (blue-ming) --this adorable mini polish came in my July Birchbox, let me say this...I absolutely love Color Club, always a smooth nice finish and a cute cute Tiffany blue!!
- Revlon colorburst lip butter (005 Sugar Frosting) -- sugar frosting it is! It's the perfect touch of pink and shine to add to ANY color OR it's adorable alone! These lip butters really are like butter...soo moisturizing and soft.
- Philosophy's take a deep breath -- oil free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer...enough said!!
- essie top coat (good to go) -- this is my second bottle of this dream come true top coat!!! It dries fast and I mean fast and it leaves my nails with the most amazing shine!
- L'oreal nail polish (eiffel for you) - I found myself reaching for this color so many times this month, what a beautiful nude color and I was really impressed with the amazing even-ness of one coat.
- Sigma flat angled kabuki F88 --Last and certainly not least, I love love love my new F88, the angled edge gets right to those hard to reach spots and again these brushes feel AMAZING!!
J's July Favorites
- Bright Eyed by Coastal Scents--applying a dab of this little wonder beneath your eyes after the rest of your makeup brightens your eye look immediately!
- Hydro Punch Conditioner by NuMe--this sample proved to be an AMAZING treat for my dry hair after a couple of days at the lake...will DEFINITELY be getting a full sized bottle soon!
- Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Eyeco--pretty much the best felt tip liquid liner I've tried in forever. Love the Olive color, too. Thank you, Birchbox!
- Full Blown Mascara by Laura Mercier--AMAZING. Great, buildable mascara. Pricey, but worth it!
- Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer by Juice Beauty--smells amazing...works great. My new purse lotion!
- Little Saint palette by Kat Von D--you know how much I love Kat Von D shadows. Velvet texture...long wearing...and in four perfectly complimentary colors. LOVE.
- Eye Studio Baked Eyeshadows by Maybelline--super pigmented, gorgeous colors, and no fallout. Perfection!
- Hello perfume by Harry Prince--I cannot stop smelling this perfume. It is light, breezy, and just makes me smile.
- Mojito drink mix by Crystal Light--I tweeted earlier in the month that I've been trying to drink more water and less soda...(although I still sneak a Diet Pepsi every once in a while). I don't drink Crystal Light full strength, but a little shake of this FABULOUS drink mix into my water bottle tastes awesome, and makes me feel like I'm treating myself. :) Can't live without it!!
Regardless of our dismay at the fact that summer is more than half over, we're so glad we discovered these products to love over the past month.
What were your July favorites? Any recommendations that we should try in August?